Any person who has completed their graduation or post-graduation from the Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Annamalai University is eligible to apply and become a member of AUETAA.
Please follow the below steps to enrol yourself as a member of the association
- Download the application form from the link provided below
- Fill up your details and attach a photograph
- Attach a self-attested copy of your degree or provisional certificate
- Provide two references who are life members of AUETAA or two faculty members of FEAT
- Pay the one time fees of Rs. 5000/- one time and the first year annual fees of Rs. 1000/- (Total of Rs. 6000/- ) through NEFT or SWIFT transfer to the below bank account
- A/c Name: ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY ENGG AND TECH ALUM ASSN
- Bank: Bank of Baroda;
- Branch: Thomas Mount Branch
- A/C No.: 05340100004503
- A/C type: Saving Bank Account (SB)
- CBS Code: 0534
- IFSC Code: BARB0STTHOM (IFSC code fifth character is zero)
- Swift code for international transfer: BARBINBBOBM
- At present, GST is not applicable to association membership fees.
- Courier the fully filled application form along with proof of payment of the membership fee (the proof should have the bank, branch details, date and time of transaction and the UTR number for the transaction) to the below address
No.7, PCM Colony,
St. Thomas Mount,
Chennai - 600 016.
On receipt of your completed application form and verification of the payment, the Executive Committee will approve your membership. Post this you will receive a communication from the association confirming your membership.
Life members who have paid their annual subscription fee without any break will be able to contest for the post of an office bearer during the elections and will be eligible to vote in the elections. The membership is governed by the bye laws of the association.
For any queries or clarifications please write to email@example.com
Link to the membership form